The MyHTSpace portal allows Harris Teeter employees to access job-related information. If you do not have an account with Harris Potter for the MyHTSpace Login portal, you can register with the simpler steps.
Logging in to your account on the portal allows you to access various services. More information about the portal’s services will be provided in the section that follows.
MyHTSpace Portal Services
Logging into an employee’s MYHTSpace account happens once they have created an account. The user can add a picture to their profile, change the password, email, and any other information that can be changed here.
- To change your profile picture on the portal, select account settings, click the image above, and browse to choose a new picture from your computer. Upload the chosen photo and crop it accordingly.
- You can change your email address by going to the account settings, click on the emails, and entering your new email address. When updating your email address, you will be asked for a password, and this will be verified by changing your password.
- The portal enables employees to keep track of their weekly schedules and the paid leaves they can take within a specified period.
- As a result of this portal, employees can easily find and contact their teammates when needed.
- Follow quick and easy steps to find out about work schedules, important announcements, salary updates, track of paid leave, and other information for employees.
- Through the portal, employees can also communicate quickly with other employees and HR.
For additional assistance, please contact the Harris Teeter HR Service Center at 704 844 HR4U or 888 590 8859. The company has created an employee-friendly environment through this portal, which provides employees with a way to communicate and collaborate. With all of this said, it is quite clear that MyHTSpace is an incredible portal.